Primary Lacing Beads
The bright and bold Melissa & Doug Primary Lacing Beads set is a must-have for budding imaginations! It includes thirty hand-painted, durable wooden beads in six vibrant colors, and two extra-long laces for plenty of hands-on play. The set of beads features five distinct shapes all designed for little hands to grasp, and the laces are thin enough to allow the beads to slide easily. Stringing the beads provides opportunities for pretend play and learning. The activity helps to promote shape recognition, hand-eye coordination, fine-motor skills, cognitive and visual perception skills, and creative expression. The set allows adults and children to explore multiple playing activities together. Parents or grown-up kids can ask the child to sort the beads by color or shape, identify them for the child, and repeat the activity until the child can identify all the colors and shapes independently. The lacing bead set makes a great gift for preschoolers and kids ages three and older.
- 30 brightly colored wooden beads in a variety of shapes
- 2 colorful laces included
- Comes in wooden storage case
- A fun way to encourage fine motor skills, color recognition, and sorting and sequencing skills
- Makes a great gift for preschoolers, ages 3 to 6, for hands-on, screen-free play